How To Choose Hardwood Flooring Contractors?
CHOOSING HARDWOOD FLOORING CONTRACTORS Steps involved in the process of choosing your hardwood flooring contractors:
1. Decide what it is that you need to do and write it down.-carpet removed, disposed-sub-floor installed, refastened-new wood floor supplied and installed-old floor sanded and finished-old floor sanded, stained and finished-just a quick fix please
2. Look through the magazines and decorator books to figure out what style and type of hardwood flooring would suit your needs. Then think about your life style, the time you spend cleaning and if you have young children or large pets.
3. Before you reach for the Yellow Pages, ask your friends, family and neighbors about professionals that worked for them in the past, asked if they would use those people again and if they could recommend them to you. Many times a reputable and reliable business is in such demand, that they do not take on new projects unless they have a recommendation from a previous client. If you approach a business with a recommendation from such client, you may qualify for a special price or a discount. This is our way to encourage our new clients to recommend us to others, if they are happy with our services.
4. Call local hardwood flooring businesses and ask for installation prices. Keep in mind that:-wood prices remain the same, or very similar through the area, during specific time period-most companies and all hardwood stores, as well as the big warehouses like Rona or Home Depot, hire sub-contractors for actual installation and finishing jobs. It means, that you may compare offers or quotes from three different stores, but contractors coming to your home to install your floor are working for all three. In fact, this contractor is the one person, who can get you best deal on the cost of your project…-many hardwood flooring store owners, never installed or refinished hardwood floors.
They really on an army of flooring subcontractors and their practical knowledge to run their business.Please remember, that when you are working with recommended individual, or reputable company, well established in your community, your risk does virtually not exist. Why? Because the risk of not satisfying your needs and expectations of our clients (you) is not worth taking. During our 12 years in business we had two unhappy clients. For different reasons, we were not able to satisfy their expectations ourselves, so their money was refunded, and another professional was recommended to complete the job. In the end the jobs were done the way the clients expected, we lost some money but our reputation was unspoiled, because of the way that we handled an uneasy situation.
It is always in the best interest of the business to keep their clients happy, otherwise we would not be in business… It’s as simple as that.So take your time, go through the process of choosing your hardwood flooring contractors and make an educated decision. If you do, you will be happy with the progress of the project as well as the final results. Hasty decisions, on the other hand may cost you a lot of time, money and grief.
- Flooring Stores Near Me Parkmore
- Tile Stores Near Me Northgate
- Cheap Floor Tiles River Club
- Tiles For Sale Bryanston
- Flooring Stores Benoni
- Tile Shop Rivonia
- Discount Tile Store Duxberry
- Floor Tiles Price Brakpan
- Tile Plank Flooring Morningside
- Tile Warehouse Johannesburg
- Wood Tile Floor Bryanston
- Tile Retailers Morningside
- Flooring Retailers Johannesburg
- Tile That Looks Like Hardwood Johannesburg